Things I did this past weekend:
- spent 2 hours shoveling gravel into buckets as part of a work party in our local urban forest, Cheasty Greenspace at Mt. View. We graveled 75 feet of trail!
- attended a showing of Once Upon a Circus, a production of the SANCA Youth Company. They attempted to tell fairy tales but kept getting the details mixed up. Favorite segments: the acrobatic seven dwarfs and Red Riding Hood’s aerial routine. The introduction skit mangling The Lord of the Rings was pretty awesome as well.
- made a bag from In Color Order’s tutorial:
- started the holiday sugar binge:
- complained a bunch about the sore muscles from yesterday’s shoveling
- took Caitlyn to her first dress rehearsal for Spectrum Dance Theater’s holiday production of Alice in Wonderland
- wandered around Urban Craft Uprising for the first time. Hmmm. Ideas to come.
- watched the classic Disney Snow White with Caitlyn
- took gratuitous pictures of the cat:
How was your weekend?